Vastu Tips For Washroom
Vastu Tips For Washroom : In this vastu shastra article we r suggesting Vastu Tips For Washroom accourding to vastu.
- As per vastu shastra toilets should not be in the house but in morden world we are assigning toilets in our house so In the North – west direction you can keep your washroom.
- Entrance should be from the Eastern or Northen wall.
- The best direction of the toilet seat, according to Vastu, is in the north-west side. This should be in such a way that a person using it is not facing either the east or the west.
- Shower or wash basin should be in the east noerth east or north in the washroom.
- Don’t make washroom along with pooja room or study room.
- Mirror shoud be on eastern or northen walls.
- You can use pink, light blue or light pastel colors in your bathroom
- Door of the washroom shuold always bw closed.
- Keep the lid down if you are using WC in washroom.
- You can keep some rock salt to remove the negetivity from your washroom.
- Door of washroom should not b of metal or plastic.
- Last but not the least always try to keep your washroom neat and clean.